Motorcycle CYLINDER Block The Inner Diameter Should Be
Motorcycle CYLINDER Block The inner diameter should be
1. Gasoline engine cylinder block plane to the crankshaft bearing hole axis of the interval, not less than the original planning of the basic standard 0.40mm.
Note: The original plan refers to the manufacturing plant and the rules of procedure agreed skills document (the same below).
1. All contact planes should not have obvious bulge, depression, scratches or incomplete. Cylinder body plane and cylinder head flatness under the plane of public service should meet the rules in Table 1.
1. Cylinder crankshaft, camshaft bearing bore coaxiality should meet the original planning rules. Where can reduce the coaxiality error reduction alloy to the cylinder bore two crankshaft bearing hole common axis as a benchmark, all crankshaft bearing bore coaxiality of the public service is 0.15mm, with two cylinder camshaft bearing bore Public axis as a benchmark, all camshaft bearing hole coaxiality public service is ф0.15mm.
1. The rear end of the cylinder block facing the crankshaft bearing bearing hole common axis end surface runout is not greater than 0.20mm.
1. The combustion chamber volume is not less than 95% of the original planning minimum limit. The same engine cylinder head combustion chamber volume difference should be consistent with the original planning rules.
1. Cylinder body, cylinder head contact surface finish after processing should not be less than ▽ 6.
1. Cylinder head mounted spark plugs or glands and glow plugs screw thread damage is not more than a tooth, the cylinder block and the cylinder head on the other screw thread damage no more than two teeth. Repaired screw thread should fit the device request. The dimensions and shape of the locating pins, ring holes and device datums should conform to the original planning rules.
1. The selected cylinder liner, valve guide, valve seat and seal should meet the appropriate technical conditions, and should meet the requirements of the relevant device requirements.
1. Valve guide bore hole diameter should be consistent with the original planning scale or grading repair standards (see Table 2). Valves catheter and bearing interference cooperation is usually 0.02-0.06mm.
1. into the exhaust valve seat bearing bore diameter should be consistent with the original planning or repair standards (see Table 2). Valve seat bearing surface finish of not less than ▽ 5, roundness of the public service is 0.0125mm, cooperation with the seat circle interference is usually 0.07-0.17mm.
1. Insert dry cylinder liner bore diameter should be the original planning scale or the same level of repair scale (Table 2). Bearing surface finish of not less than ▽ 6, cylindrical degree of public service is 0.0lmm. Cylinder liner and bearing interference should fit the original planning rules; no rules, usually 0.05-0.10mm. Lined cylinder liner interference can choose to use 0.05-0.07mm; flangeless cylinder liner can be used 0.07-0.l0mm. The upper end of the cylinder liner should not be less than the plane of the cylinder body, nor higher than 0.l0mm.
1. Wet cylinder liner bore diameter should be the original planning scale or the same level of repair scale (see Table 2). The cooperation gap between wet cylinder liner and bearing hole shall be 0.05-0.15mm. The upper end surface of cylinder liner after installation shall be higher than the upper plane of cylinder block and shall conform to the original planning rules.
1. The inner diameter of each cylinder or cylinder liner of the same cylinder block shall be the original planning scale or the same level of repair gauge (see Table 2). The cylinder wall surface finish shall not be lower than 78%. Dry cylinder liner cylinder round of public service is 0.005mm, cylindricity of the public service is 0.0075mm; wet cylinder cylinder cylindricity public service is 0.0125mm.