Motorcycle Relay According To The Classification Method
Motorcycle Relay According to the classification method
The relay is an automatic device, which is responsible for ensuring the safe and reliable operation of the power system. It can monitor the running status of the system at any time and can quickly find the fault, and then selectively cut off the fault part through the circuit breaker.
The common fault types and diagnoses of relays are as follows:
Contact Erosion. Contact switch load is mostly emotional, in the moment of breaking the inductive load, it will accumulate the magnetic energy at both ends of the contact will have a high back EMF, the breakdown between the contacts of the gap to form a spark, Causing the contact surface depression, causing poor contact, or the two contacts can not be separated together, resulting in short circuit. To prevent the electrical resistance between the contacts can be used to set the resistance to eliminate spark circuit, set the resistance to eliminate spark circuit and other measures to achieve.
Contact dust. Dust, dirt will be deposited in the relay contacts, the contact surface will produce a layer of black oxide film, resulting in poor contact with the relay, so the need for regular cleaning of the contacts, you can use carbon tetrachloride liquid, so that To ensure good contact with the contact performance.
What are the commonly used relays?
According to different classification methods, commonly used relays have the following categories.
(1) according to the principle of action are divided into: electromagnetic type, induction type, electric type, transistor type relay.
(2) According to the measured parameters are: current type, voltage type, power type, impedance type power relays, and temperature, pressure and other non-electric satin electrical appliances.
(3) by function are: intermediate relays, time relay and signal relays.
Relay protection device is based on the normal operation and failure, the relevant part of the power grid parameters of the physical changes to achieve the protection of the power grid. E.g:
(1) reactive current changes in the relay protection current quick current, timing overcurrent, inverse time overcurrent and zero sequence current protection.
(2) The reactive voltage of the relay is protected by low voltage (or overvoltage) protection.
(3) the reaction current and current and voltage phase angle changes, the direction of over-current protection.
(4) the reaction voltage and current changes, that is, the reaction of short-circuit point to protect the installation of the impedance (or distance), a distance protection.
(5) reaction input current and output current difference, there are transformer differential protection.
Relay (relay) is an electrical control device, when the input (excitation amount) changes to meet the specified requirements, in the electrical output circuit to control the amount of a predetermined step changes in an electrical appliances. It has a control system (also known as the input circuit) and the control system (also known as the output circuit) between the interaction. Usually used in automated control circuits, it is actually a small current to control the operation of a large current "automatic switch". So in the circuit plays an automatic adjustment, security protection, conversion circuit and so on.
1, the relay is not open.
1) The load current is greater than the SSR rated switching current, which will make the relay permanent short circuit, this time should use the rated current larger SSR.
2) At the ambient temperature of the relay, if the current is poor, such as poor heat dissipation, damage the output semiconductor device, then use a larger or more effective heat sink.
3) The line voltage transients cause the SSR output to pass through, in which case a SSR with a higher rated voltage should be used or an additional transient protection circuit is provided.
4) The line voltage used is higher than the rated voltage of the SSR.
5) The relay parameters are unstable.
6) coil failure