Motorcycle Relay According To The Classification Method
Motorcycle Relay According to the classification method
What are the commonly used relays?
According to different classification methods, commonly used relays have the following categories.
(1) according to the principle of action are divided into: electromagnetic type, induction type, electric type, transistor type relay.
(2) According to the measured parameters are: current type, voltage type, power type, impedance type power relays, and temperature, pressure and other non-electric satin electrical appliances.
(3) by function are: intermediate relay, time relay and signal relays.
Relay protection device is based on the normal operation and failure, the relevant part of the power grid parameters of the physical changes to achieve the protection of the power grid. E.g:
(1) reactive current changes in the relay protection current quick current, timing overcurrent, inverse time overcurrent and zero sequence current protection.
(2) The reactive voltage changes the relay protection with low voltage (or overvoltage) protection.
(3) the reaction current and current and voltage phase angle changes, the direction of over-current protection.
(4) the reaction voltage and current changes, that is, the reaction of short-circuit point to protect the installation of the impedance (or distance), a distance protection.
(5) reaction input current and output current difference, there are transformer differential protection. We may not be familiar with the relay, the following electrical small Yin to share with you, it is actually a kind of electrical equipment, automatic control circuit is often used to a small current to control the high current conduction and cut off To the role of automatic control. Here, we first look at the relays under the electrical diagram, understand the working principle of it. The relay is usually composed of iron core, coil, armature, contact reed and so on. Connected to the power supply, will produce electromagnetic effects, electromagnetic force will attract the armature, let it come into contact with the core, driven by the armature normally closed contact and normally open contact pull in the current cut off, the electromagnetic suction will not , And then return to the original position of the armature, the circuit cut off.
The main role of the relay is amplified, with a very small current, you can control the power of the circuit, but also to expand the control range, the signal reaches a certain value, you can press the contact group of different forms, Breaking, connected to multiple circuits, to achieve the purpose of automatic switching. So in the circuit plays an automatic adjustment, security protection, conversion circuit and so on.
1, the relay is not open.
1) The load current is greater than the SSR rated switching current, which will make the relay permanent short circuit, this time should use the rated current larger SSR.
2) At the ambient temperature at which the relay is located, a large or more efficient heat sink should be used for damage to the output semiconductor device, such as poor heat dissipation.