Motorcycle Relay The Main Role Of
Motorcycle Relay The main role of
The main role of editing
The relay is an automatic switching element with isolation function, widely used in remote control, telemetry, Communication, automatic control, mechanical and electrical integration and power electronic equipment, is one of the most important control components.
The relay has a sensing mechanism (input part) that can reflect the input variables (such as current, voltage, power, impedance, frequency, temperature, pressure, speed, light, etc.). It can realize " (Output section) between the input portion and the output portion of the relay, and an intermediate mechanism (driving section) for coupling the input amount, the function processing, and the output portion to be driven.
As a control element, summed up, the relay has the following effects:
1) to expand the control range: For example, multi-contact relay control signal to a certain value, you can press the contact group in different forms, while switching, breaking, connected to multiple circuits.
2) Amplification: For example, sensitive relays, intermediate relays, etc., with a very small amount of control, you can control the power of the circuit.
3) Integrated signal: For example, when a plurality of control signals are input into a multi-winding relay in a prescribed form, the comparison is carried out to achieve a predetermined control effect.
4) Automatic, remote control, monitoring: For example, the relay on the automatic device together with other electrical appliances, can be programmed to control the line, in order to achieve automated operation.
Main Category Editor
1. According to the working principle of the relay or structural characteristics of classification
1) Electromagnetic relay: the use of input circuit circuit in the solenoid core
And the work of the armature between the role of the work of an electrical relay.
2) Solid relays: a relay that performs electrical and electronic components to perform their functions without mechanical moving components, input and output isolation.
3) Temperature relay: relay when the outside temperature reaches the given value.
4) reed relay: the use of sealed in the tube, with electric reed and armature magnetic circuit dual role of the reed action to open, close or convert the line relay
5) Time relay: When adding or removing the input signal, the output part of the delay or time limit to a specified time to close or disconnect its controlled line relay.
6) high-frequency relay: for switching high-frequency, RF lines with the smallest loss of the relay.
7) Polarization relay: a polarized magnetic field and control the current through the control coil generated by the combined action of the magnetic field of the relay. The direction of action of the relay depends on the direction of the current flowing in the control coil.
8) Other types of relays: such as optical relays, acoustic relays, thermal relays, instrumentation relays, Hall effect relays, differential relays, and so on.